Premier Vitreous Enamel Flue Pipe
Premier Flue is a comprehensive range of Vitreous enamelled flue pipe. Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001-2008 using superior grade low carbon steel and coated to the highest standard. Suitable for oil, gas and Solid Fuels, for domestic heating appliances. Finished products have an internal and external vitreous enamel coating to offer extremely high resistance to heat and toxic or corrosive gasses meeting with the requirements of BSEN ISO 28706 - 1:2011.
Our Flue Range Comprises:
• Standard Flue Pipes - Fixed straight lengths are available in five nominal imperial/metric sizes.
• Adjustable Flue Pipes - A variety of telescopic lengths. The band is tightened to secure the joint, this item is non-load bearing and support must be provided immediately above the adjustable pipe.
• New Swept Elbow - This is the latest product to be added to our Premier Flue Pipe range. Outstanding performance and efficient gas flow are only two of its features. It is aesthetically pleasing and easily cleaned which are important factors when choosing for domestic appliances. Available in 5" and 6" diameters and three angles 90°, 110° and 135°. Also available with an optional blended door for ease of cleaning.
• Flue Bends and Swept Elbow - Designed to angle the flue pipe run where necessary.
• Tees - Used at the rear of an appliance with horizontal outlet and to be used in conjunction with separate stainless steel tee cap that clips on and off for cleaning and inspection purposes.
• Flue Pipe Accessories - widest range of accessories to enable easy and professional installation.
• Premier Flue is available in 4" to 8" diameters, Matt Black, Gloss Black and Brilliant White. Other colours also available to match most stove manufacturers. All our products are available with or without a blended enamel door.
To see our full range of Premier Vitreous Enamel Flue Pipe products, click the brochure button on the left...