Premier One and Premier One Plus Enamel Flue Pipe
• Friction Fit (No Fire Clay required)
• Wide range of diameters (100mm - 200mm)
• Versitile and capable of satisfying the demands of most installations
• Continuity and Quality
• New Products
• Wider range than most other European Manufacturers
Product range :
• Standard Pipes - Fixed straight flue pipe lengths are available in five nominal imperial/metric sizes.
• Adjustable Pipes - Fits into any Standard Length Pipe
• New Adjustable One Piece Stove Offset - extremely versitile
• New Offset Pipes - With and With Door
• Bends - Designed to angle the flue pipe run where necessary
• Tees - Used at the rear of an appliance with horizontal outlet and to be used in conjunction with separate enamelled tee cap that clips on and off for cleaning and inspection purposes.
To see our full range of Premier One enameled flue pipes, click the brochure button on the left. The Brochure identifies the products available for both Premier One and Premier One Plus
Click the button on the left to download the CE Certificate