Premier One and Premier One Plus Enamel Flue Pipe
Premier One and Premier One Plus is a comprehensive range of Vitreous enamelled flue pipe. Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001-2008 using low carbon steel, 1mm for Premier One and 1.2mm for Premier One Plus. Suitable for oil, gas and Solid Fuels, for domestic heating appliances. Finished products have an internal and external vitreous enamel coating to offer extremely high resistance to heat and toxic or corrosive gasses meeting with the requirements of BSEN ISO 28706 - 1:2011.
• Friction Fit (No Fire Clay required)
• Wide range of diameters (100mm - 200mm)
• Versitile and capable of satisfying the demands of most installations
• Continuity and Quality
• New Products
• Wider range than most other European Manufacturers
Product range :
• Standard Pipes - Fixed straight lengths are available in five nominal imperial/metric sizes.
• Adjustable Pipes - Fits into any Standard Length Pipe
• New Adjustable One Piece Stove Offset - extremely versitile
• New Offset Pipes - With and With Door
• Bends - Designed to angle the flue pipe run where necessary
• Tees - Used at the rear of an appliance with horizontal outlet and to be used in conjunction with separate enamelled tee cap that clips on and off for cleaning and inspection purposes.
To see our full range of products click the brochure button on the left. The Brochure identifies the products available for both Premier One and Premier One Plus
Click the button on the left to download the CE Certificate